Business & Commercial Insurance in Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Muskogee, OK
Business Owners Policy Quote Request
Commercial General Liability Quote Request
Commercial Property Insurance Quote Request
At Beckman Company, we also specialize in providing insurance for office building owners, apartment owners and commercial building properties. Our experienced agents understand the challenges and concerns that building owners face every day, and work with you to provide the best coverage at the best possible price.
We offer flexible pricing plans at affordable prices to accommodate any building or property situation. We will evaluate your needs and give you options for deductibles, limits and requirements.
We can then provide you with a customized plan that takes into consideration your needs, past loss history, prevention efforts and precautions you have taken for safety control.
Commercial Building & Property insurance is one of the most important types of insurance to protect your business. These are a few of the different types of coverages:
- Buildings and other structures
- Furniture & Equipment
- Improvements to Property
- Glass & Fine Arts
- Outdoor Fences and Walls
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Employers Liability
- Hired and Non-owned Auto Liability
- Owned Commercial Auto
As a business owner, you need the same kinds of insurance coverages for the car you use in your business as you do for a car used for personal travel -- liability, collision and comprehensive, medical payments (known as personal injury protection in some states) and coverage for uninsured motorists. In fact, many business people use the same vehicle for both business and pleasure. If the vehicle is owned by the business, make sure the name of the business appears on the policy as the "principal insured" rather than your name. This will avoid possible confusion in the event that you need to file a claim or a claim is filed against you.
Whether you need to buy a business auto insurance policy will depend on the kind of driving you do. A good insurance agent will ask you many details about how you use vehicles in your business, who will be driving them and whether employees, if you have them, are likely to be driving their own cars for your business.
While the major coverages are the same, a business auto policy differs from a personal auto policy in many technical respects. Ask your insurance agent to explain all the differences and options.
If you have a personal umbrella liability policy, there's generally an exclusion for business-related liability. Make sure you have sufficient auto liability coverage.
Unfortunately for every business owner, the chances of getting sued have dramatically increased in the last decade. General Liability insurance can prevent a legal suit from turning into a financial disaster by providing financial protection in case your business is ever sued or held legally responsible for some injury or damage.
General Liability pays losses arising from real or alleged bodily injury, property damage, or personal injury on your business premises or arising from your operations.
Broad Range of General Liability Protection
- Bodily Injury, including the cost of care, the loss of services, and the restitution for any death that results from injury
- Property Damage coverage for the physical damage to property of others or the loss of use of that property
- Products-Completed Operations provides liability protection (damages and legal expenses up to your policy's limit) if an injury ever resulted from something your company made or service your company provided
- Products Liability is a more specialized product liability insurance that protects your company against lawsuits from product-related injury or accidents
- Contractual Liability extends to any liability you may assume by entering into a variety of contracts
- Other coverage includes: Reasonable Use of Force; Borrowed Equipment; Liquor Liability; Non-Owned Vehicles (such as aircraft and watercraft); Fire, Lightning or Explosion Damage; Water Damage Liability Protection; Legal Defense Costs; Medical Payments; Personal Injury; Advertising Injury; and specialized liability protection for specific business types
Workers compensation laws were created to ensure that employees who are injured on the job are provided with fixed monetary awards. This eliminates the need for litigation and creates an easier process for the employee. It also helps control the financial risks for employers since many states limit the amount an injured employee can recover from an employer.
Get More Information on Oklahoma Workers Compensation Insurance.
Thank you for your interest in The Beckman Company, we bring you over 50 years of trusted service. Please feel free to call either or Muskogee office at 800.259.4677 or OKC office at 800.699.5905 (after hours 866.292.0953) with any questions. You can also email your questions and an insurance professional will reply promptly.
Insurance Information for Business Owners